Friday, July 1, 2011

The Funniest Celebrity Blogs

Parks & Recreation star Aziz Ansari was a single of a initial luminary adopters of hipster microblogging use Tumblr, as good as his regularly-updated Aziz Is Bored is a good pick up of silly videos, clips from alternative standups which Ansari deems worthy, overwhelming air blower art from Parks & Rec watchers as good as more.

Song: No Fun Band: The Stooges Album: The Stooges Year: 1969 Genre: Proto-Punk Lyrics: No fun my chick no fun No fun my chick no fun No fun to cling to around Feeling which same aged approach No fun to cling to around Freaked out for an additional day No fun my chick no fun No fun my chick no fun No fun to be around Walking by myself No fun to be alone In adore with nobody else Well may be go out may be stay home may be call Mom upon a write Well come on, good come on, good come on……..
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Fun in Copacabana Beach
fun

Image by alobos flickr
Fun in Copacabana Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment